Learning a new skill is always fun. This course was especially designed to teach you the basics of sewing with most basic domestic sewing machines. Each skills will be taught one by one and applied to the making of Harem Pants form your kids. Everything is included in this class, unless you prefer getting the supplies yourself.
- 10:00 am to 11:30am and 9:30 am to 11:30am
- 2 sessions of 1.5 hours and 2 hours
- This class will take place: Online, an email will be send with all the details and pattern for this project
- This class comes with a printable pattern for kids aged from 3 months and 12 years.
Please respect my work by not sharing or selling patterns with anyone. All rights reserved to Emmane B. design and by purschasing this class and pattern you understand sharing and selling this pattern is illegal.
Join our facebook group to find or ask all of your answers: www.facebook.com/groups/bigsisetlilbroatoutfaire/
Materials you will need for this class:
- Cotton jersey fabric or Cotton french terry ( you can have a little spandex and/or polyester but mostly cotton. Make sure to wash your fabric before using it. Make sure to purchase the right amount 1m for under 4y and 2m for up to 12y)
- All purpose colored threads
- 3/4" or 1" woven elastic ( find length needed on the pattern specifications. )
- Jersey or ballpoint needle
- a sewing machine with at least zigzag and if posible the overlock stitch
- a printer with letter size paper to print pattern
Basic sewing kit will be needed for this project.
Sewing Class | Evolutif Harem Pants kids 3m to 12y | Beginner Level 1
- Assemble a pattern
- Basic knowledge of cotton jersey and french terry fabric
- Thread use for this project
- Needle types and their use
- Change a needle
- Use the regular foot
- Thread a sewing machine
- Make a bobine
- Regular stitch | Width adjustment
- Zig Zag stitch | Width adjustment
- Overlock | Covertitch stitch | Width adjustment
- Begining and ending a seam
- Sew an elastic
- Sew a cuff