Learning a new skill is always fun. This course was especially designed to teach you the basics of sewing with most basic domestic sewing machines. Each skills will be taught one by one and applied to the making of your own Snack Bags. Everything is included in this class, unless you prefer getting the supplies yourself.
- 9:30 am to 11:30am
- 1 sessions of 2 hours
- This class will take place: Online
Let me know if you have quesionts ;-)
The date to submit your application is MONDAY, OCTOBER 5th, 2020.
Materials in the kit:
- Cotton fabric that has been washed, ironed and cut into pieces (two pieces of 14cm x 31cm for snack bags, two pieces of 18cm x 24cm for sandwich bags). Our colour are, Navy Forest Animals, Peach Accorns and Rainbow Elephant Mustard
- Cotton colored threads
- Therm O Web Iron on vinyl
Basic sewing kit will be needed for this project. Visit Vlog to see what you need!
Sewing Class | Sew Your Own Snack Bags | Beginner Level 1
- Basic knowledge of cotton fabric
- Thread use for this project
- Needle types and their use
- Change a needle
- Use the regular foot
- Thread a sewing machine
- Make a bobine
- Regular stitch | Width adjustment
- Begining and ending a seam
- Sew a velcor
- Hem double turn